Why Choose Driving Lessons Dewsbury?
Driving lessons Dewsbury is run by Alan Pearce and he has been a qualified Driving instructor in Dewsbury for 30 years and can boast an extremely high 1st-time pass rate for practical driving tests.
Contact Alan Pearce Your Local Driving Instructor:
At Alan’s Driving Lessons in the Dewsbury Area we offer:
- Driving Lessons in and around Dewsbury
- Structured tuition for individual pupils with a written syllabus.
- All achievements are recorded at the completion of each lesson.
- Lessons are given in a Volkswagen Polo manual car
- Automatic Driving Lessons Dewsbury
- A high percentage of our pupils pass their practical driving test on their first attempt giving us a pass rate higher than the national average.
Two-hour driving lessons give the very best value for money, although one-hour lessons can be arranged.
For more information and current prices for driving lessons in the Dewsbury area please call Alan Pearce on his mobile on 07876337105. Please remember if Alan is driving or teaching he will be unable to answer your call immediately but will get back to you as soon as he can.
Automatic Driving Lessons Dewsbury
Did you know that Automatic Driving Lessons Dewsbury are rated one of the best driving instructors across Batley? because Alan offers the best training at an affordable price. Furthermore, an automatic car is slightly different to a manual car in that the driver does not need to change gear by themselves using a clutch pedal as with a manual car. An automatic gearbox does not have a left pedal/clutch pedal as a manual car does therefore when driving an automatic car the left foot does not need to be used at all.
An automatic car can be seen or believed to be easier to drive than a manual car.
Learning to drive in an automatic car is a popular choice for learners who find changing gear and using a clutch pedal difficult – which makes it a popular choice for the elderly learner or those with some restricting disability. We would normally recommend someone always try and learn in a manual car to first ‘test’ the suitability, then if they find the operation of the clutch or gear changes to be difficult then move to an automatic car.
Many people who simply need to learn in a very short period of time often start with automatic car driving lessons and driving licence in order to get themselves on the road with a full licence a little quicker than with gears and clutch. Contact Alan Pearce here Today.
If you choose to learn in an automatic car and take a driving test in an automatic car your driving licence only allows you to drive
an automatic car, so if you wish to drive a manual car you would need to take another driving test in a manual car.
The most common reasons for learning in an automatic car are:
- Easier to learn
- Less confidence in their ability to learn to drive
- Learning to drive quicker and gaining a full licence faster
- Shorter legs / struggling to reach or control pedals
- Has been advised to try automatic by another driving school or instructor
- Struggles or doesn’t understand clutch control
- Struggles or doesn’t understand gears and/ or changing gear
- Already owns an automatic car
- Has some restricting disability
- Learning to drive at an older age
- Learn More At DVSA
Areas Covered By Driving Lessons Dewsbury
Dewsbury Moor, Ravensthorpe, Chickenley, Dewsbury, Savile Town, Shaw Cross, Thornhill, Thornhill Lees